Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] More new hardware

From: Akshay Mishra
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] More new hardware
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:57:20 +0530

Hello,

The Nallatech/Xilinx DSP development board is good enough.
AD9772. AD6644. 2 each.
We got it working. Good enough performance.

A 2M gate virtex II FPGA is on board with PCI(32/33) and USB interfaces.
Though i'd prefer a 66 MHz or higher bus speed compliance which I was told
would be released soon.
ICS is a little too much expensive.

-akshay

On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 08:28:49AM +0200, Linus Gasser wrote:
|On Mercredi, 30 Juillet 2003 05.19, Krzysztof Kamieniecki wrote:
|> There seems to a bunch of companies getting into the >50MS/s A/D + DDC
|> board market
|>

|> This is a family of boards
|>
|> It looks like it can have one, two, or three of one of the following
|>    AD6644 (14bit 65MS/s)
|>    AD6645-80 (14bits 80MS/s)
|>    AD6645-105 (14bits 105MS/s)
|>
|> As well as some GC4016 DDCs and an FPGA.
|>
|> 64bit/66Mhz PCI & PMC
|>
|> Some version, I don't know which, starts at $8250
|
|Hi,
|I prefer the cards from ics:
|
|http://www.ics-ltd.com/info/products.cfm?prod=1
|
|If only the ICS-572 would already be available... For the moment we ordered
|the ICS-554 and ICS-564, in the above price-range. If we get them to work,
|I'll tell you so.
|
|Linus

|--