[Discuss-gnuradio] changing topology during runtime

From: Stephane Fillod
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] changing topology during runtime
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 00:44:46 +0200

Hi,

Is there a way(or workaround) to change topology during runtime?

AFAIR, there's some work ongoing to allow that seamlessly, but in
the meantime, I would be happy to have at least a work around,
like deleting the VrMultiTask and re-new it, or do I have to
delete the whole chain (including source and sink) and re-create it?
Note: I have VrMultiTask->process running on a separate thread, and
controlled by a mutex.

Goal: now I have my gnuradio backend[1] somewhat working with Hamlib,
I'd like to be able to change mode without having to leave and re-enter
the user program :)

Thanks
Stephane

[1] http://hamlib.org/gnuradio.html