Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source of annoying problem found

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source of annoying problem found
Date: 07 Jan 2004 23:21:34 +0530

 || On Wed, 7 Jan 2004 10:51:07 -0600
 || Whisenhunt Steve-QA2855 <address@hidden> wrote:

 ws> I've also been considering the Audigy 2 card as a
 ws> short-term solution for narrow-band experimentation.
 ws> Does anyone else use this card with GnuRadio, or
 ws> know if a suitable driver exists for Red-Hat Linux?

The ALSA driver matrix show this card as supported. I also
read somewhere that opensource.creative.com has driver
support for this. Not verified though..

--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!