[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Daughterboards

From: Ettus, Matt
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Daughterboards
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:15:28 -0800

I'm excited to see other people excited about making daughterboards for the
USRP.  I tried to answer all the questions from the list over the past few
days in the Wiki.  See

        http://comsec.com/wiki?RfSections4USRP

If I missed anything, or you have more questions, let me know and I will
update the Wiki.

I have been using gEDA for schematic capture, and our layout contractor has
been using PADS for layout for the USRP.  For the daughterboards I'm
designing, I use PCB ( http://pcb.sf.net ) for layout.  You can use whatever
you like.  I'll be able to provide examples in gEDA and PCB format which
will have all the boilerplate stuff like the connectors and hole locations.

Thanks,
Matt