[Discuss-gnuradio] Portable Universal Software Radio Peripheral

From: Daniel Piccoli
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Portable Universal Software Radio Peripheral
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2004 15:50:37 +0800

Hi All,

I think that the idea of building a USRP for the PCI slot is a good one.
Although I guess the connection of daughterboards will be different to
the USB device.

It would also be good to ultimately build something suitable for use on
handheld computers. ie. something that can be used in a car as mobile
phones are today. I believe that GPS, CDMA, shortwave for mobile devices
will be an excellent application.