[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP source/firmware

From: David Carr
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP source/firmware
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 20:13:14 -0500

Hey all,

I got my $89 EZ-USB FX2 board in last night. It looks pretty cool so far. As I try to get started with capture hardware development, I was wondering where I might get the source for the USRP firmware and host applications. The FX2 is also used on board the USRP. This is really cool because I could see how we could share a lot of code. Also, are data transfers being done in isochronus or bulk mode? Any other pointers on using this chip / linux usb subsystem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
David Carr