[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Progress

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Progress
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 19:33:34 -0700

Just wanted to give everyone a status update on the USRP.  We didn't make much
progress during my 2 months in Vancouver, but things are coming along nicely
now.  We are transmitting and receiving, with 32 megabytes per second over the
bus.  We can do 8 MS/s of 16-bit complex samples pretty easily, and even full
duplex from separate applications.

Check out

for a picture of the test setup Eric and I were using this weekend on my dining
room table.