Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/13

From: David Carr
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSRP 7/13
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 22:58:34 -0500

A quick update on the PCB situation. I ordered 2x .5mm TSSOP and 1x 5mm QFP adapter boards ($5 each) from www.engineeringlab.com for interim development. While an adapter is not entirely optimal, they do have a ground plane. I'll check into the PCB houses that I get sent. One way or another I'll make it work until I can get some good PCBs.
Thanks for so many quick responses and keep 'em coming,
-DC