[Discuss-gnuradio] displaying flow graph

From: Suvda Myagmar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] displaying flow graph
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 14:31:02 -0500

I'm trying to understand the data flow of the gnu radio system. Specifically, I'm running a simple example where signals from signal sources are output to a sound card. Once the flow graph for this exampls is built, is there anyway to extract the vertices (Signal Processing blocks) of the graph and find out how the data is flowing? BTW, where is the source code for build_graph function? Thanks

-Suvda