Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio: A NetBSD experience

From: Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio: A NetBSD experience
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:18:51 +0530

 || On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 02:37:31 +0930
 || Berndt Josef Wulf <address@hidden> wrote:

 wulf> Some of the above packages are required at runtime, e.g. numarray and
numeric.
 wulf> This become apparent only after attempting to running scripts making use
of
 wulf> the wxgui interface etc. This begs the question - how many other
packages are
 wulf> required that I have yet to discover? Is there a list that with
information

Hi,

You may try to compile and run the gnuradio sources under chroot. That;s the
best
way to find dependencies. I am sure netBSD has some scripts to setup a root
environment
under chroot.

--
    Ramakrishnan                   http://www.hackGNU.org/
    Use Free Software -- Help stamp out Software Hoarding!