[Discuss-gnuradio] audio quadrature input

From: cswiger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] audio quadrature input
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:32:05 -0400 (EDT)

Gang - Is there some code that can read I/Q signals from the audio
line-in? There's support for the SDR-1000 but that looks like
parallel port control stuff. What do you use the process the SDR-1K
signals? It's not leaping out at me.

I've just finished a commutating mixer (formerly 'tayloe') detector
and suprisingly it works ;) with the SDRadio software of I2PHD.
Of course it's limited to +-20Khz with a hole in the middle.

Also, I was talking with John Gilmore about audio quality - is
a certain amount of clicking and warbling a part of gnuradio or just
my sound card? It's a mobo integrated sound system, might be
worth investing in a real sound card if that would help clean it up.

--Chuck