Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:33:05 -0800

On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 07:20:55PM +0000, Prateek Dayal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If you provide me some basic guidance, I can write on using GNU Radio
> (Python Focus). I have understood the approach and all, but I am not
> familiar with all the functions.

OK.  More to follow...

> If someone can write about the available functions, it would be great ....

Virtually all of the available functions are documented in the
doxygen generated docs.  They have a C++ focus so finding a way to
translate them into Python-speak wouldn't be a bad idea.

If you look in the doxygen docs and look at subclasses of gr_block
you'll discover all the signal processing blocks.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/hierarchy.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnuradio/doc/modules.html

Eric