Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation

From: Diogo Barros
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Documentation
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:59:37 -0300 (ART)

    Hi, I would apreciate help with the documentation of gnuradio, but I have just star to learning about that. As you see I got the intention but I still need the knowledge.
    With a Initial guidance for me to start I could help with this part of the project.

Diogo

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 10:44:32 -0800, Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 08, 2004 at 09:47:51AM -0800, Prateek Dayal wrote:
> > The documentation of GNU Radio is pretty tough to understand. There
> > are simply inheritance charts etc. Is there some way more information
> > can be extracted from it. As a novice I find it very difficult to
> > follow. I have been used to detailed documentations :-(
>
> Sounds like it's time to write some documentation.
>
> It looks to me like there are two or three main topics that need to be
> covered in the short term.  If you've got other questions, comments,
> suggestions, please let me know.
>
> In no particular order:
>
>   * Overview of the architecture
>   * How to write a signal processing block (C++ focus)
>   * How to use GNU Radio (Python focus)
>   * Getting Started with GNU Radio and the USRP
>
> If there's anyone out there who would like to help on this, please
> drop me a note.
>
> Eric

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!