Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waterfall display

From: Krzysztof Kamieniecki
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Waterfall display
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:27:42 -0500

Hi David,

How are you currently doing the display?

Are you drawing on to a wxMemoryDC and then Blit'ing that to the screen?

If wxMemoryDC::Blit can handle blit'ing to itself, you could use it to shift the
bitmap by one line, and then draw only the next line into the bitmap. If it
cannot Blit to itself you could use two bitmaps and just display the one that
was update most recently.

Good Luck,
Krys