Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP schematics and layouts

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP schematics and layouts
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 07:57:01 +1030

Hi Matt,

Thanks, and yes, my intention are to develop a general receiver frontend with
a frequency range of 0-3GHz. I'm interested in receiving and decoding various
digital signals such as weather satellite pictures (GMS,Meteor,NOOA),
trunking radio networks (GRN), mobile communications (GSM/CDMA/Tetra) and
hamradio of course.

It will give me something to tinker for some time to come... ;-)

Do you know of a good source for the purchase of the daughter board connector
or can they be purchased through your company in which case I would pay you
via PalPay so that they may be included with the shipment of the USRP board.

AFAIK, these connectors are not available in Australia.

73, Berndt