[Discuss-gnuradio] Over the Air Signal Capture

From: mgray
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Over the Air Signal Capture
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 16:23:34 -0700 (MST)

If anyone needs some more sample data captured, please let me know.  I
should have my USRP board today.  I'm in the Phoenix, AZ metro area and
would be happy to capture signal that may help in development of
processing blocks.

Provide frequency, bandwidth, and sample length information.  I'll try to
help out.  I have antennas for DC - 3GHz.  Right now I'm thinking of a GPS
snapshot, 2m (144-148MHz), 70cm (440-450MHz) ham bands, and maybe a public
service band (455-465MHz) has a lot of narrow band FM activity.

What are the thoughts on an IMBE CODEC?  Isn't that covered by a patent?