Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file_sink float format

From: Jonathan Jacky
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] file_sink float format
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:01:14 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005, Prateek Dayal wrote:

I am trying to write a float stream to a file and I am using the
following code for that
        dst = gr.file_sink(gr.sizeof_float,"ntsc.am")
and then putting it in the graph. When I read the file it displays
some wierd characters. I think the file is in binary.

There are short conversion programs and instructions for
using gnuplot to display the output of the various file sinks at

Jon Jacky