[Discuss-gnuradio] mc4020 driver for 2.6

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] mc4020 driver for 2.6
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:16:36 -0800

Hi,

Thanks to the fine work of Lane Maxwell and Meenal Pant, the mc4020
driver now works under 2.6.  It should still work under 2.4 too.

Prior to cutting a new tarball, I'd appreciate it if any of you out
there with an MC4020 board would download and build the driver out of
CVS and give it a try.  I'd appreciate feedback on both 2.4 and 2.6 systems.

To checkout and build the driver from CVS:

  $ export CVS_RSH="ssh"
  $ cvs -z3 -d:ext:address@hidden:/cvsroot/gnuradio co -P mc4020
  $ cd mc4020
  $ ./bootstrap