Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs compile error (libtool: compile: specify a ta

From: Ilia Mirkin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cvs compile error (libtool: compile: specify a tag with `--tag')
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:32:07 -0500

Oh, and another thing - after you change the Makefile, go into the
gnuradio-core directory, not the gr-build directory, and just run
"make". Take a look at the "buildit" script to see what other things you
need to do. If you just run that script directly, it will in fact
rewrite the Makefile.

---
Ilia Mirkin
address@hidden