[Discuss-gnuradio] aUaU

From: cfk
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] aUaU
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 11:51:20 -0800

Well, I've gotten wfm_rcv_gui.py to run and receive one of the local FM
stations. I can hear spotty audio through the PC speaker and I can see a
series of "aUaU"'s printing out about 3 times/second. In between bursts of
static, I can correlate enough words to tell that I really am listening to
KBIG-FM at 104.3Mhz with the USRP.

So, the question being begged relates to the "aU"'s I believe. I think these
are overruns in data transferring twixt the usrp and my pc. The PC is running
an Intel i810 motherboard with a 500Mhz CPU.

Am I hitting a CPU wall, or with luck, just some configuration setting that I
dont know about yet.

With Respect, Charles Krinke