Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed test in 'make check'

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Failed test in 'make check'
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:46:50 -0800

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 07:13:39PM +1100, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
> I've been fighting to compile the gnuradio-core-2.4 from
> tarball on a Ubuntu distro.
> I'm pretty new to Linux world and it's a bit of a challenge as
> it's not a development distribution. (I may add sth on the
> wiki about the needed packages to compile the whole project)
>
> Well anyway every thing seems to be Ok but when I'm doing
> the 'make check' I got this message in the last section:
> FAIL: test_all
> ===================
> 1 of 1 tests failed
> ===================
> is it important?
> (all the listing is included at the end of the mail)
>
> Cheers
> Damien

Yes it does matter.

We visited this problem in the context of Debian last month.  I
believe it's a combination of an x86 g++ 3.3.<something> problem in
combination with libraries that were compiled with said compiler.

Take a look at this thread:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-01/msg00055.html

Eric