Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSB Phasing - working at last.

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] SSB Phasing - working at last.
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 10:34:47 -0800

On Sun, Feb 27, 2005 at 01:26:57AM +1030, Daniel O'Connor wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:40, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:
>
> You'd need to buffer enough samples to get your delay. ie you don't care
> about
> time as such, just think of it in samples :)

You'd be depending on unspecified and HIGHLY subject-to-change
implementation details.  If you are counting on a delay and a parallel
filter to stay in phase, they need to be implemented in the same C++
block.  We don't make any guarantees about the amount of buffering
between blocks and whether it stays constant over time.

Is this a scary enough disclaimer?

Eric