[Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx

From: Mike
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module named wx
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 00:07:46 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I'm really new to this USRP, but I've been following the directions listed
here: http://comsec.com/wiki?action=browse&diff=3&id=UsrpInstall

I've been able to get to the part where I test the examples. Specifically
./usrp_oscope.py, but I get a message:

address@hidden usrp]# ./usrp_oscope.py
usrp: found usrp rev2
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./usrp_oscope.py", line 26, in ?
    from gnuradio.wxgui import stdgui, fftsink, scopesink
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.3/site-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/stdgui.py",
line 24, in ?
    import wx
ImportError: No module named wx

I assumed 'wx' is from wxPython in which I've downloaded and installed,
but did not alleviate the problem. What is the 'wx' module?

Thanks,
mike