Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Raw sample storage format

From: Chuck Swiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Raw sample storage format
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:19:00 -0500

At 12:38 AM 3/10/2005 +0000, you wrote:

A standard header for data files makes a lot of sense.

It sure does - as it is I put clues in the filename but that's very prone
to human error.

By the way, if anybody could use a DVD of raw samples I could
mail some for a small paypal fee. No need to let lack of hardware
stop any research.  I just sent out a bunch of Amiga history DVD's
to some classic collectors for $5 each (copied from a vhs tape).

--Chuck