[Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for signals

From: Dan Gisselquist
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Looking for signals
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 14:17:38 +0000

Hello all,

I'm looking for someone who could get me a 30 second cut of the 14 MHz band from 14.0 MHz to 14.1 Mhz. I'm hoping for roughly 30 seconds or so. I figure 8 bit samples, at 250 ksps, for 30 secs -> about 7.5 Mbytes.

What I'd like is a cut, very similar to the one RFSpace shows at,

http://www.rfspace.com/images/20_meter_cw.gif

This is a great demo picture, given that it shows a diverse set of signals all at the same time. My only problem is, I'd like to tinker with how it was generated, the spectral analysis method, the colors in the display, etc. and to do that I need a real signal.

Any takers?

Thanks!

Dan