[Discuss-gnuradio] Fresh NTSC samples needed

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fresh NTSC samples needed
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:37:34 -0800

Hi,

I am testing my NTSC color decoding algorithm currently. The problem
that I am facing is that the NTSC samples that I have downloaded from
comsec.... have only a text message displayed on the screen, so it is
very dificult to make out if the colors that I am getting make any
sense or not.

It would be very very helpful if someone could cut about 2 seconds of
video with some humans or something in it so that I can make some
sense out of the image or colors.

Please help me out ....

Regards

--