Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK, Costas loop

From: mgray
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK, Costas loop
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 15:26:53 -0700 (MST)

I've built and flown a PSK-31 transmitter on board a high altitude weather
balloon.  The HF signal is useful for over the horizon tracking.  Although
it wasn't done using GNU radio, all the hardware and software is open
source.  This could be adapted to work with GNU radio:

http://www.kd7lmo.net/psk31.html

Things like building the message, varicode, modulation, etc. are all
reusable.