Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FSK now (really) working at 100kbit/sec

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FSK now (really) working at 100kbit/sec
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:52:54 -0700

On Fri, Apr 15, 2005 at 07:38:32PM +0000, Deqiang chen wrote:
> Thanks, guys!
> Now I have another problem about how to use split the dat stream.
> I would like to split a data stream, put it into parallel streams and
> show these streams on
> screen. Note that I would like to show these data streams together in
> a single window.
> Could any one give me a hint about how I could do that ?

I'm not sure what you mean by "split the data stream".
Can you please elaborate?

> I actually notice there is gr.serial_to_parallel, but the following
> code

serial_to_parallel converts a stream of items into a stream of vectors
of items.  The most common use is behind the scenes to setup for the
FFT blocks which expect a stream of vectors.  I don't think it's what
you are looking for.

Eric