Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pipes for today

From: Damien B.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] pipes for today
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 10:18:37 +1000

Hi,
i think i just hit the same issue

>From this simple code (no display what so ever):

    fg = gr.flow_graph ()

    u = usrp.source_c (0, 64, 1, 0xf0f0f0f0, 0)
    n = gr.null_sink(gr.sizeof_gr_complex);
    fg.connect(u, n);

    dest = usrp.sink_c (0, 64)
    siggen = gr.sig_source_c (dest.dac_freq()/64, gr.GR_SIN_WAVE,100e3, 16e3,0)
    fg.connect(siggen, dest)

    fg.start ()
    raw_input ('Press Enter to quit: ')
    fg.stop ()

TX and RX part are working independently... but in the same code, i
have a whole bunch of messages.

* one (length can change)
    _reap: usb->status = -108, actual_length =  3584

* a lots of:
    _reap: usb->status = -108, actual_length =     0

* And then a lots of:
    fusb: (rd status -108) Cannot send after transport endpoint shutdown

with a few Uu and U0 scattered around....

Cheers
Damien