[Discuss-gnuradio] USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed

From: Rahul Dhar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 21:13:27 -0400

I frequently get messages of the variety
in demsg:
 usbdevfs: USBDEVFS_CONTROL failed dev 6 rqt 64 rq 8 len 1 ret -32
in console:
 usb_control_msg failed: error sending control message: Connection
 timed out

What causes this?  Normally unplugging the USRPs for a few seconds,
and reloading the ehci-hcd module takes care of it, but it's getting
annoying to have to do this every few minutes.

-Rahul
--
Rahul Dhar
address@hidden