[Discuss-gnuradio] pulse width modulation to binary

From: mjam01
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] pulse width modulation to binary
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 20:56:58 +0100

Hi guys,

Being a curious noob, I've been trying to decode the rf from my vhf
garage door remote control. By adding an oscope to audio output of the
am_rcv.py example, I can see that the remote sends short rf bursts,
each consisting of 13 pulse width modulated square waves.

According to the oscope readings, the pulses are 500us long for a
short pulse (binary 0) and 1ms for a long pulse (binary 1). Each pulse
is spaced 1.25ms apart.

Please can someone point me to the correct function i can use to
translate these square pulses into the actual binary digits?

Thanks,

Mike
m0mik.org/gnuradio/