Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP from multiple applications simultaneou

From: Angilberto Muniz Sb
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using USRP from multiple applications simultaneously
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 18:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

Matt,
Would you provide a very simple analog-loop-back
sample application? I mean, I'd like to hookup a cable
between Analog-out to Analog-in, generate some signal
e display its waveform on the oscope...

I cant seem to make it work -- may be my analog
d'board are not working -- unfortunately I dont have a
real scope on handy to check it...

Angilberto.