[Discuss-gnuradio] Reconfigurable GnuRadio

From: Meenal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reconfigurable GnuRadio
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:51:23 -0500

Hello all,
Is it possible to extend the reconfigurable property of GnuRadio to Inter Process Communication or does that already exist ? I would like to implement three processes say source, processor and sink and be able to communicate between them , with the flexibility of being able to swap out any process without killing the pipeline. I was thinking of using sockets to do this but would like to know if there is a more efficient approach to this problem.
Thanks
Meenal