[Discuss-gnuradio] IP network using GnuRadio

From: Meenal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IP network using GnuRadio
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 15:25:03 -0500

Hello all,
We have successfully deployed a GnuRadio based IP network  using a TAP/TUN interface between two machines connected with a loop back cable. GnuRadio is used as the physical layer. We use a slotted ALOHA based MAC layer, which has been developed here at NCSA.
As a first pass we were able to transmit and receive UDP data across the network. The source code and details will be available on our website http://www.ncassr.org/projects/sdr/ soon for anyone interested. I will email a notification to the group when it becomes available.

Regards,
Meenal

Meenal Pant
National Center for Supercomputing Applications,
405 North Mathews Avenue ,
Urbana ,
Illinois 61801

Ph: 217-244-7318