[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Debian packages

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with Debian packages
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 08:44:10 -0400

I'm trying to install via debian packages.  I've added the gnuradio
repository to my /etc/apt/sources.list file, and have been able to
install several of the packages.  However, I'm getting a dependency problem.

python-wxgui seems to require libwxgtk2.5.3-python, but that isn't
available for installation.  Without python-wxgui, I can't install the
gnuradio-examples package.  Without examples, I'm doomed :-)

Also, the package usrp-doc doesn't seem to exist.  And, python-usrp
doesn't exist, but python2.3-usrp does.

Any suggestions how to get around these problems?

Thanks,

John