[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 30, Issue 27

From: Ravichandran_Shivakumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Discuss-gnuradio Digest, Vol 30, Issue 27
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:25:41 +0530

Hi ,
        I am using GNU radio for the first time.can anyone tell me where
or how exactly should I plug in my code after I have defined some
classes of my own???.
I am planning do it using separate receiving and transmitting section
and plug it in separately.

Any one help me on this Pl.....

Regards
Ravi

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.