Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeat: Mac?

From: Oskar Lissheim-Boethius
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Repeat: Mac?
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:28:33 +0200

On 1 jun 2005, at 00.08, Jonathan Jacky wrote:

On Mon, 30 May 2005, Oskar Lissheim-Boethius wrote:

Any news on Mac OS X compatibility yet?

I've got gnuradio-core from CVS running on Mac OS X 10.3.8 "Panther".
However there were some unobvious steps in the build procedure that I got to work.  I believe what I did was unnecessarily complicated.  I plan to post instructions for a simplified procedure after I confirm that it works.

I'm working on gr-wxgui.  I've got a tweaked version (not the CVS version) of scopesink.py working.  See the following long message to discuss-gnuradio.

I haven't yet started on any audio or USRP.

Jon Jacky

Sounds great. Keep us updated on the progress. I'm on Tiger now, so it might be even more unobvious steps to get it running here. Sorry I can't help you with the work, I'm not much of a programmer ;)

Yours sincerely,

O S K A R   L I S S H E I M  -  B O E T H I U S