[Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo

From: Prateek Dayal
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] NTSC Demo
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:32:09 -0700

Take a look at

This video was extracted from data sampled by the USRP ....

The code is currently in matlab and I am in the process of porting it
to gnuradio but lack the required python and C experience ...

I have written a long thesis on the elements involved and basic color
decoding is also working ...  I have attached a jpg file ..  note the
brown color of the wooden stuff hidden below the green tint :)

things remaining -->

1. carrier tracking ... for better comb filter performance
2. gnuradio code

I would really appreciate if someone with python experience or
gnuradio experience would like to share his time towards the work ...