[Discuss-gnuradio] information regarding USRP examples

From: Ravichandran_Shivakumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] information regarding USRP examples
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:09:58 +0530

Hi Folks,

            In one of the examples we find that there is something called as IF_RATE.

Can I know what is that?? And why it is divided by ADC_RATE .

I am going thru the examples and I find these in most of the examples.

Anybody add on this.

Regards

Ravi chandran

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated..