[Discuss-gnuradio] Release, website, and other notes.

From: Lamar Owen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Release, website, and other notes.
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 13:46:15 -0400

With all the changes and bugfixes that have percolated down CVS, do we think
we might be getting close to a 2.6 release?

Along those lines, I have not as yet had a chance to work any on the website;
I have not forgotten about it, and intend to work with it.

On other notes, one of my projects with the USRP is as a
time-domain-reflectometer and vector network analyzer.  I will post progress
as I have progress (none yet, other than hardware being purchased).
--
Lamar Owen
Director of Information Technology