Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PySwigObject error

From: LRK
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PySwigObject error
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 08:09:56 -0500

On Fri, Jul 08, 2005 at 08:30:12PM -0400, Clark Pope-TWC wrote:

> Recompiling gnuradio_swig_python.o now. I think you're right that the
> problem is somewhere around that. On my machine it takes several hours for
> this compile to finish? How long should it take? I assumed it was just
> taking a long time because I only have 128MB memory on this box.

Yep. It takes forever with 64MB of memory. That is a big file and it spends
the time swapping stuff out to disk.

I can NFS mount the directory and compile using a bigger/faster machine to
do a build on my P-133/64MB test machine.

Would be better if this program could be broken down into smaller pieces.

--
LRK