Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to run tests

From: n4hy
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Unable to run tests
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 20:12:01 +0000

Nevermind. I am running gcc 3.3.4 and the exception handler compile is bombing. Is there no work around for this aside from breaking out gcc 3.4?

Bob

n4hy wrote:

All of my usual tricks to get past these test failures now fail. This seems to be the heart of the problem in the tests in gnuradio-core

   import _gnuradio_swig_python
ImportError: /usr/local/src/gr-build/gnuradio-core/src/lib/swig/.libs/_gnuradio_swig_python.so: undefined symbol: _Z21gr_make_float_to_charv

I have been skipping the tests for a while on gnuradio-core and forcing the install. I am at a place where I am no longer comfortable doing this without an explanation of what is happening.

Bob