[Discuss-gnuradio] Make checks and tests problems

From: Robert McGwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Make checks and tests problems
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 16:02:00 +0000

Okay, I have finally resolved this but it was a real pain.

I had downloaded clean copies and made gcc-3.4.4 and installed it and I still had test problems.

As a last resort, now with gcc-3.4.4 in charge, I remade all tools, python, wxPython, sdcc, swig, etc. etc.

FINALLY, it compiles and checks from beginning to end.
Bob