Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Daughterboard Mechanical Outline?

From: John Ackermann N8UR
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP Daughterboard Mechanical Outline?
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 10:41:27 -0400

David Bengtson wrote:
Matt:

Is there a PDF somewhere of the board outline for the USRP daughterboards? I need to generate a board outline in Eagle, and I'd like to get the relative location of the board to board connector and the standoff holes.

I'm planning to do a daughterboard design in Eagle, too, so would love to steal your "baseline" file if you get to it before I do.

John