[Discuss-gnuradio] do we need more gnuradio lists?

From: Joshua Lackey
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] do we need more gnuradio lists?
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:47:52 -0700

We've got so many users now, I'm wondering if it would make sense to
split the list into a couple of different catagories.

I'd suggest the following:

        gnuradio-announce
                Announcements of new versions, packages, USRP daughter
                boards, major new features in CVS, etc.

        gnuradio-build
                Discussions on how to build gnuradio in various
                environments, how to get examples working, etc.

        gnuradio-discuss (discuss-gnuradio)
                Everything else.

Not that I'm complaining, but it may help with the noise.

--
Joshua Lackey, PhD. -- address@hidden