Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about mux

From: Martin Dvh
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] question about mux
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 21:58:22 +0200

Hi Chuck,
Ok - I was assuming all DDC/DUC's were set to the same.

When the other cable between J19 & 48 is removed the scope
channels 3 & 4 flatline, just as expected.
Just checking we understand each other.
If you remove the cable between J19 & 48 both 1&2 and 3&4 receive channels
flatline?

The purpose of my question is to see if the two channels interact
(cross-modulate).
This is easally seen if you just pas through one of the channels and see if the
waveform of the still connected channel changes.
If it changes, there is some interaction.
If it doesn't change, there is some other problem.

greetings,
Martin