Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 8 bit usrp samples (My first verilog code)

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] 8 bit usrp samples (My first verilog code)
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 09:45:10 +0930

G'day,

I've been following this thread with great interest.

The links below point to URLs listing the features of DVB-T USB2.0 stick
products from various manufacturers. These devices are extremely small and
according to the specifications it appears that they rely on the host's CPU
processing power. It would be interesting to find out the kind of hardware
they employ to achieve the acclaimed performance.

Technotrend
http://www.dvbshop.net/product_info.php?products_id=296
http://www.technotrend.de

Freecom