Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block (DRM ok!)

From: Berndt Josef Wulf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] resampler block (DRM ok!)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 22:58:00 +0930

On Sat, 8 Oct 2005 20:10, Stephane Fillod wrote:
> Howdy Berndt,
>
> Berndt Josef Wulf wrote:
> > quick question: I'm trying to build Dream DRM but it appears to need a
> > different version of fftw as it can't detect fftw_create_plan in fftw3.
> > Which version are you using?
>
> Dream DRM is based on fftw2. I'm using version 2.1.3-16 under GNU/Debian.
> What version of Dream DRM are you building ? I worked with 1.2.5cvs.
> Are you building under NetBSD? I've heard Dream DRM has been ported
> already to FreeBSD.

G'day Stephane,

yes, I'm trying to build it on NetBSD-i386-current. I'm trying to build Dream
DRM-1.2.4 which was apparently the last official release. I don't think I
will be able to receive any stations that transmit in this mode, rather then
the challenge to create a new port enabling others with NetBSD to do so.

cheerio Berndt