Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing the flowgraph

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dynamically changing the flowgraph
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:46:28 -0700

On Mon, Oct 24, 2005 at 11:01:28PM +0530, Ramakrishnan Muthukrishnan wrote:
>  || On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:09:58 -0700
>  || Eric Blossom <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>  eb> I think you're on the right track.  Does the code below work OK?
>  eb> That is, if you drop the reference to waterfall_block, does it work
>  eb> OK.
>
> You mean the code I attached in the first post? No, it doesn't.
>
> Also, also complains if I just stop and start. It fails to start. I saw
> the FIXME's in the alsa code, which probably may be related to this?

Separate problem, specific to the ALSA source/sink implementation.
Take a look at the FIXME in the alsa code.  A bit of documentation
reading and small bit of hacking should clear that one up.  Need to
ensure that the alsa driver is in a state where some parameter (don't
recall which one) can be set again.

Eric