Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio

From: Lee Patton
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] No module name gnuradio
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:57:52 -0400

Mike -

I guess you set your USB permissions per:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2005-02/msg00285.html

Basically, adding the following line (without the quotes) to /etc/fstab:

"usbfs  /proc/bus/usb   usbfs   devgid=500,devmode=0664 0 0"ode=0664 0

with "500" changed to the group ID you want to run under. (You can
determine your current gid with the "id" command.)

Did you remount usbfs?
> sudo umount usbfs
> sudo mount usbfs

 - Lee